FOLLOWERS

Friday, December 27, 2013

AVENT Manual Breastpump

Hi, this whole week has been great. On Tuesday night, me and my husband went dinner at Aunty Aini's Garden Cafe in Nilai together with my sister in law and cousin's family. The foods were nice. We ate kampung style dinner. And on Christmas Day, me and my husband decided to go to OU to do some shopping for my future baby. Thank you husband for buying me the AVENT manual breastpump. Been contemplating to buy between Tommee Tippee or Avent. Read reviews on internet, most people choose Avent. So I guess Avent is a good investment, eventhough Tommee Tippee is cuter :P Malam tu we had dinner at Pangkor Village Seafood in PJ, at first nak makan at Fatty Crab but then so many people lah cannot tahan tunggu lah aiyo. Later on Thursday night, we went dinner together with sister in law, my parents, my grandma and grandpa at Ana Ikan Bakar Petai, Bangi. Ate a lots. 2 days straight we had seafood for dinner. Life has been good :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment