FOLLOWERS

Friday, December 6, 2013

Baby Bath Stuff 101

Been thinking lately what style of baby tub I want for my future baby. Of course I want something cute for him/her. If its pink, then it would be an advantage (tak kira lah for baby boy/girl, I still want it pink :P)


 


 1. Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Safety Duck Tub - This is quite interesting plus super cute. Saw one at Babies'R'Us. But, do I have to pump this duck everytime I wanna bathe my baby? Yes kot. Im not that rajin though.

2. LATTSAM Baby Tub IKEA - Simple and cheap. Will be added to list.

3. Carter's Deluxe Baby Bather - First saw this online. Terus jatuh cinta. Its cute! I want.

4. Summer Infant Fold Away Baby Bath - What a cutieee. Where can I buy this?

5. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn To Toddler Tub With Sling - What an invention. Menarik. Easy because I can keep all the baby bath stuff right inside the tub terus.

So which one should I buy? I have this obsession over barang baby daripada mula-mula tahu pregnant lagi. Terus window shopping through online :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment